VTA Data: data.vta.org
- 511 real-time transit data
- VTA schedules & routes
- VTA on-board customer survey data
- VTA ridership data
- API key: alYdUyIyKartZkGPsGapTAuWKZyIUUqa
- Documentation: docs.kontakt.io (Android SDK & iOS SDK)
- To help you test your app if it works with beacons, VTA has installed a test deployment of 10 beacons at the Great Mall Transit Center in Milpitas. Click here for the location of these beacons and a photo of each. You can access these beacons, which only broadcast their device ID at this point, using the API key above.
- Please download the iOS app from the Apple store to discover and test the signals from the beacons VTA is testing. The app is free from Kontakt.io, the beacon manufacturer.
- Watch VTA’s beacon Q&A with beacon manufacturer Kontakt.io (recorded live on July 22), download Kontakt.io’s presentation, and read the answers from the Q&A.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Car Share/Bikeshare/On-demand Rideshare APIs
- Carma App: https://api.car.ma/apidoc/
- Uber API: https://developer.uber.com/v1/terms/
- ZipCar API: https://developer.zipcar.com/documentation/location
- Bay Area Bike Share stations & availability: http://www.bayareabikeshare.com/stations/json